Merit-Trax Technologies Meat Processing Software news update
Merit-Trax Technologies listens to feedback from our customers, and checks for industry changes in order to add beneficial updates to our Meat processing software. Trax-IT Meat processing software.
Our goal is always to implement our Meat Processing Software that maximizes the benefits for our customers, with that in mind we’ve added some new features to our Trax-IT Meat processing software, including
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software, there’s a new finished product inventory planning tool, which allows managers to assess the ability to fulfill open sales orders, for a user specified date range, in real-time.
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software there’s a new set of delivery route management programs, which assign sales order shipments to trucks, drivers and routes, based on truck size and weight capacity.
- Includes company trucks, third party transport and customer pickups.
- Pick list printing is sorted by route and truck.
- Invoice printing is sorted by route and truck.
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software there’s a new raw material planning tool for cost management and purchasing, which increases the ability to control raw material costs and inventory levels.
- The newest version of our Slaughterhouse Software software manages inventory by production batch number, pack date, and quality control lot number.