TRAX-IT Livestock Manager is traceability software which provides all the software you need for individual animal management for feedlots, including production management, quality assurance record keeping and traceability.
The software uses a rugged handheld computer with an integrated RFID reader, or a touch screen computer which is connected to scales and RFID panel readers.
Our cattle identification traceability software makes traceability an easy task to perform, with our simplified registration of CLTS events and our real-time usage of the CCIA Age Replicated database.
The TRAX-IT Livestock Manager software system can:
- Collect data by group or individual animal
- Animal receiving, sorting & shipping
- Register CLTS traceability events automatically over the internet
- Display animal birthdates in real-time using the CCIA Age Replicated database
- Record animal management events, drug treatments, dosages and withdrawals
- Track revenue and costs by barn, pen, and lot
- Interfaces directly with weigh scales and RFID panel readers
- Electronic data sharing with suppliers/customers
Feedlots can run their operations smoother, quicker and more efficiently because our software is intuitive, simple to learn, and easy to use.
Contact us about TRAX-IT Livestock Manager today!
For Product Support Please Contact: Danny Miskin,
Phone: 514-736-1996 Ext:302
Toll Free: 1-866-736-1996 Ext: 302
And you can subscribe to our mailing list here to receive news and updates.