Merit-Trax Technologies Food Processing Software Update Sep 2017
Merit-Trax Technologies listens to feedback from our customers and monitors industry trends to be add beneficial new updates to our Trax-IT Food processing software.
Our goal is to always implement a Food Processing Software System that maximizes the benefits for our customers. With that in mind we’ve added some new features to our Trax-IT Food processing software, including:
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software, there’s a new finished product inventory planning tool, which allows managers to assess the ability to fulfill open sales orders, for a user specified date range, in real-time.
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software there’s a new set of delivery route management programs, which assign sales order shipments to trucks, drivers and routes, based on truck size and weight capacity.
- Includes company trucks, third party transport and customer pickups.
- Pick list printing is sorted by route and truck.
- Invoice printing is sorted by route and truck.
- On the desktop modules Trax-IT Food processing software there’s a new raw material planning tool for cost management and purchasing, which increases the ability to control raw material costs and inventory levels.